A VARy difficult Friday quiz
I got to host the work Friday quiz again this week - can you net 10 correct answers?
- Who performed the 2004 hit "Since U Been Gone"?
- What name is given to industrial varieties of the Cannabis sativa plant, which can be used to make rope, clothing, and biodegradable plastics?
- 'What word can be put before the following to make a phrase: Spark, Idea, Side, Future?'
- What collective name is given to the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont?
- Which medal is traditionally awarded for third place at the Olympics?
- In which Roald Dahl book does a boy travel to New York in an oversized fruit?
- Which family of Wild West lawmen took part in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral?
- Which former Cabinet minister and Chief Whip kept a tarantula named Cronus on his desk?
- 'Which siblings directed the films Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame?'
- What unlikely animal was allegedly seen roaming the suburbs of Berlin last week, resulting in a search by more than 300 police officers?
- Kelly Clarkson
- New England
- James and the Giant Peach
- The Earps (Wyatt, Morgan and Virgil)
- Gavin Williamson
- The Russo Brothers (Anthony and Joseph)
- A lioness (although it was most likely just a wild boar)
The answers are themed around the England women's football squad - answers 1-9 contain the names of players, and the team is nicknamed the Lionesses.